Sunday, June 13, 2010

Second Post on Blog

Hi again, how are you all doing? Right now I am feeling sort of happy. Today was actually an alright day. Did some work on a research paper I have. I better finish it soon, it is coming along though so I am happy. I have to also study for an exam that is coming up in just under a week. After that I am on holidays, which will be great. I miss just lazying about sitting on the couch and doing nothing (LOL). There are some things that I would like to do though in the holidays. Shopping is one thing that I haven't had time for in ages. I know it sounds weird, but yes girls like to shop. The guys out there will be wondering what's the big deal about shopping, but it's something girls do so that must be one of the many things girls don't have in common with males. That's enough about shopping...

So, about the blog, I will maintain it, keep updating it when I have the time. Hopefully this blog will be a great experience for me :) It's feels good just expressing oneself. I think that is the main reason why people start a blog, they act as an outlet to express ideas, emotions and opinions on various subjects. That is what I aim to do.

Take care...I leave you with this picture I took back in April...



Till next time...good night

No comments:

Post a Comment