Monday, August 2, 2010

Start of Semester 2

Hi, I just started my second semester of Uni. It seemed like a whole new beginning for me. I mean even though I did have semester one to get accustomed to the uni I still felt nervous today. It was because I started all new subjects. Today's subject was Digital Media Production. I wasn't sure if it was going to be what I expected but it seemed interesting and fun to me. So I was there in the morning waiting for the lecture. It was in a diffeent faculty to all other sem 1 subjects I had done, I didn't realy know this particular area of the uni and did not know anyone. The lecture began and was pretty cool actually, it was just an introduction to the subject/unit though. I did end up seeing one familiar face though, a person from one of my previous subjects last semester. Later today, I had my first tutorial/practical, again an introduction of course (lol, it would seem odd without one). I did not know anyone and tried to talk to people but was still shy. I hate it when I am shy, because that it not part of my real personality and it stops me from communicating properly. By the end of today's lecture and tutorial, I feel I will find this a worthwhile experience.....

Communication Barrier (I feel like there is a brick wall stopping me)
Please comment if you have ever had this experience

No comments:

Post a Comment